A few stray bits of my own:
- Rika actually wasn't the last to achieve digivolution to champion level; Takato was.
- This show, which I watched near the end of elementary school, actually introduced me to the word "chaos" (although I didn't realize until some time later how it was spelled and making that connection). Also, my 4th grade class was reading a text this week, and one word whose meaning we were trying to determine this week was "catalyst", and in my head I was thinking about Calumon.
- I wonder if the Devas even knew about the D-Reaper (as Lopmon seemed fairly uninformed about the situation, other than there being a "true enemy"), and maybe they come off as evil because their main motivation was to be the one that followed the boss's orders, get the promotion, etc.
- Food for thought: if Suzie is seven, T.K. and Kari were only a year older in Adventure. Would you say that they shouldn't have been there either because of their age? Just curious.
- As for this week's question, I think both Ryo and the D-Reaper were pretty shoehorned in, but since Ryo is the only one who wears shoes, I think I have to go with him.
- Finally, with school starting this past week I turned off my notifications and didn't watch the episodes before 310 was released, but I'll be back at it with the Fantasy Draft for 311. Appreciative of all the hard work you guys are putting in to make this weekly release schedule work! And thank you for all of the outtakes in 310 - I was laughing hard along with you guys (especially the "without the g" bit)!